Sunday, October 16, 2005

The end of times by the Bible

This entry needs polishing so bear with me I just want to get this in here. I'll clean it up as the day goes along. Probably add more commentary. I know that when I put the time and effort into it I have as good an ability to express in words any idea; I so chose, as any one else and I think this one deserves my very best effort. To those that think it is nutty and controversial??? I guess....... The idea of free will is for you to decide for yourselves.

Mat 24:3 And as he sat upon the mount of Olives, the disciples came unto him privately, saying, Tell us, when shall these things be? And what shall be the sign of thy coming, and of the end of the world?

Mat 24:7 For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places.

Mat 24:32 Now learn a parable of the fig tree; When his branch is yet tender, and putteth forth leaves, ye know that summer is nigh

Mat 24:32 Now learn a parable of the fig tree; When his branch is yet tender, and putteth forth leaves, ye know that summer is nigh:

Mat 24:34 Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass, till all these things be fulfilled.

What generation is this which Jesus is talking about?

This Generation is the generation which is marked by the budding of the fig tree and is the time marker for the end time prophecies which includes the precursors in the visions of Daniel, book of Daniel.

G1074γενεάgeneaghen-eh-ah'
From (a presumed derivative of) G1085; a generation; by implication an age (the period or the persons): - age, generation, nation, time.

When does this generation begin?

Although I have an angst against Biblical Scholars this is one area in which I totally agree with them. That this generation began no later than the day that Israel was accepted and declared a nation again in 1947.
When does this generation end?

Pass
G3928παρέρχομαιparerchomaipar-er'-khom-ahee
From G3844 and G2064; to come near or aside, that is, to approach (arrive), go by (or away), (figuratively) perish or neglect, (causatively) avert: - come (forth), go, pass (away, by, over), past, transgress.

What I am talking about here is not the exact date of Jesus return but the brackets around in which "all will be fulfilled up to the "millinial reign of Jesus. Not to be confused with Hitlers "Third Reich" BTW.


Now why do I say 2070 max time limit?

Biblically based on a life span limit given by God of 120 years.

Gen 6:3 And the LORD said, My spirit shall not always strive with man, for that he also is flesh: yet his days shall be a hundred and twenty years.
Add 120 to 1947 and you get 2067.

Why then do I use the figure 2070?

Maybe out of laziness or because I want to enter some debatability or for other human reasons such as there may be subtleties which could lend a fractional doubt to exactness otherwise know as fudge factors.

Up to my running around this nation for a time during 1997 talking to preachers and sending back channel messages and a few other various methods of delivering ideas it was commonly accepted that a generation was; as taught to us by our Preacher Rev. Keller probably deceased by now, but can be verified by Alan my brother, as 20 years, Jewish delineation, and brought out again in the book of Daniel.

Even though rumors and under currents of the final and terrible beasts existence in the 70's (believe me you would have had to of been there listening to peoples speculations. Craaaazy.) were just that and probably fueled the construction of the third beast (like unto a leopard book of Daniel).

However What Jesus was saying was "pass" as in dies.

I suppose the fudge factor could be adjusted to the average age of death today but again it does not appear to me that Jesus was talking in averages but absolutes. In other words was talking about the last man standing. I'll take the absolute given by God in genesis as the absolute Christ was talking about.

Therefore my argument here is not about the return of Jesus; which is a single and primary event of the final days prophesied, but time frame of the whole events of the final days of the era of men as currently experience by men today. (Ah. A mistaken redundent remark however since I want to make it perfectly clear I think I will leave it right here.)

Also I will consider it a lie to take what I am talking about as the final and cataclysmic end of earth. 'I am not'. Let me say this another way. It is a misnomer to assume I am talking about Armageddon as if it were the end of the world. It will be the end of the way men experience life but not the end of mankind or the end of the world. No one alive today will experience that event.........

These events experienced WILL be massively traumatic and a majority of mankind are going to lose their lives. In fact if I add up the numbers by the end of 7 years of tribulation there may be a couple of billion left .

Why do I speak of these events in terms of absolutes. Because I believe the Bible absolutely.

Believe it or not. Nuff said.