Monday, March 01, 2004

The Kingdom of Heaven is preeminent and in the Kingdom of heaven there is a hiarchy.

Mat 5:19 Whosoever, therefore shall break one of these least commandments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in the kingdom of heaven: but whosoever, shall do and teach them, the same shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.

Luk 13:30 And, behold, there are last which shall be first, and there are first which shall be last.

Outside of the kingdom of heaven none have a say.

Eph 5:5 For this ye know, that no whoremonger, nor unclean person, nor covetous man, who is an idolater, hath any inheritance in the kingdom of Christ and of God.


1Co 6:10 Nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God.

Not one individual-none!

There is not but one way to even begin to have a say in anything on heaven or earth.

Joh 1:12 But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name

And to the men whom have belief but still feel doubts even ask the Lord for them and he will recieve.

Mar 9:24 And straightway the father of the child cried out, and said with tears, Lord, I believe; help thou mine unbelief.

Help thou mine unbelief.
We have to even ask God for more faith.

Joh 3:12 If I have told you earthly things, and ye believe not, how shall ye believe, if I tell you of heavenly things?

Jesus is the Son of God and no man can believe save the Father causes it.

Joh 6:44 No man can come to me, except the Father which hath sent me draw him: and I will raise him up, at the last day.

Joh 6:65 And he said, Therefore, said I unto you, that no man can come unto me, except it were given unto him of my Father.

Once there_ there is no turning back.

Joh 6:68 Then Simon Peter answered him, Lord, to whom shall we go? thou hast the words of eternal life.
Joh 6:69 And we believe and are sure that thou art that Christ, the Son of the living God.


Joh 11:25 Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live:
Joh 11:26 And whosoever liveth and believeth in me shall never, die. Believest thou this?
Joh 11:27 She saith unto him, Yea, Lord: believe that thou art the Christ, the Son of God, which should come into the world.

Saved..........

Joh 6:37 All that the Father giveth me shall come to me; and him that cometh to me I will in no wise cast out.

Whether we as men fail or not to stay good we cannot unsave ourselves because our Lord and Savior Jesus who is God in the flesh said he would in no wise(under No circumstances)cast us out.

And thats all I have to say about that





No comments: