Saturday, April 17, 2004

This isn't Viet Nam

By WILLIAM J. BENNETT

Many have been questioning our mission because of the violence in Iraq - but it is worth remembering what former Israeli foreign minister Moshe Arens once said: "The Middle East is not the Middle West." Violence in the Middle East is more of a norm than an exception. Nonetheless, well over 80 percent of Iraq is supportive of our mission to attempt to build democracy there.
_________________________________________________

Thats up from 65 % the last poll I saw. Hmm. I wonder if we are convincing the Iraqi people that we are not the land of the great Satan? Here Let me answer that for you. YUP!

I would link to the article but apparently the New York Post doesn't want to let you outsiders in and I get only a bad link so HA.

No comments: