Sunday, October 30, 2005

Presidential Aproval Ratings

This last election I made a comment that the polls are off. I just didn't know by how much. They turned out to be 10 to 15% low. The Pres. won convincingly so much so that there was no contest.

I just saw apoll on one of the medium 3 news networks that show him down to 40 % approval rating. Bull.

I said I would support him no matter what. I want you to know that their is no way that any man would ever do what I think is a perfect job.

Even ol Ronald Reagan; the most perfect President we have had in the last century, did 100% of what I thought he should but you know what I am not even sure that if I was Pres. I would satisfy my self. Inspite of some mistakes I would still give this POTUS an A. The A+ is reserved for the legend himself, Ronald Reagan.

So to the left nut media you can trample the truth all you want it still wins out.