Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Blogger growth

About ten years ago I was talking to Al my brother about some old times and I was telling him that even though I was benching nie unto 300 lbs I was a little low in the ego dept. due to the fact that most of the people around me were somewhat stronger. He gave me a little boost by telling me when he and Johnnie would be sitting behind me in church and I would get one of those urges to yawn and stretch( I don,t know why I had to do that in church)that my bicepts were rather impressive.

About 1 1/2 years ago Al sent me an e-mail giving me the url to his web site. I took the bate and clicked a link and now.........
Well it seems only yesterday I started to blog and have scratched my way up from maybe 1 read a day to 20 or so.
I still am somewhat insecure due to the fact that many of the people that have linked to my site are just that.....so much stronger. God bless anyway and I am tickled over it.