Tuesday, August 30, 2005

There is an air of impending doom out there.

Gas prices are going up fast here. almost $3.00 a gallon. The rumor mill has it as high as 4 dollars.

I suppose I should tell all of you that I tried both subliminally and overtly to tell people to get into hydrogen fueled cars. So I will.

I TOLD YOU SO. Now it is late and playing catch up is a whole lot more expensive. Way to go people. You failed me. I am severely disappointed in all of you from the president on down. What does God have to do? Throw a meteor at the planet before you will believe me.

Start pumping the oil in the strategic reserves and I don't want to hear any excuses. Hell is awaiting a payment and I will not be disappointed any more, is that clear?

Get my hybrids into full production and stop crapping around with the research in fuel cells. If there is any resistance from any greedy bastards let me know I will make sure that they never darken the doorsteps of success ever again.

All stops are out. Get to work and be snappy about it. NOW!

No comments: