Wednesday, August 31, 2005

New Orleans is drowning

The city of New Orleans is drowning under a sea of water and in serious danger of being economically unfeasible to restore if the breaches in the levees are not patched. This is a mega natural catastrophe and yet pales in comparison with that which is yet to come. A date I might add approaching faster than I care to say.

The pertinent verses are found in Revelations chapter 8

Rev 8:7 The first angel sounded, and there followed hail and fire mingled with blood, and they were cast upon the earth: and the third part of trees was burnt up, and all green grass was burnt up.

Rev 8:8 And the second angel sounded, and as it were a great mountain burning with fire was cast into the sea: and the third part of the sea became blood;

Rev 8:9 And the third part of the creatures which were in the sea, and had life, died; and the third part of the ships were destroyed.

The locusts are getting louder around me. When I go outside sometimes the noise of their song is nearly deafening.

I heard a rumor that we are tracking a meteor of interest. We are not really ready for it yet. And I don't know if we will be able to.

The sadness behind peoples eyes is growing more pronounced.

I am sorry people. I can not stop the inevitable and I could not get people to stop looking at me and to me long enough to look at the potential Meta disasters upcoming to properly prepare for them.

No comments: