Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Another conundrum

The state of California has a law legalizing pot for medicinal purposes. The Supreme court has just confirmed the Federal Governments right to arrest and try violators of a federal law specifically forbidding the practice.

I guess that means that the State of California will not be helping nor even legally able to assist the Federal Government in the enforcement of Federall law.

I am wondering if your wondering or if you even care about what I would do if I were the State of California.

If the Feds want to do the investigating then by laws of California the State Government may not assist in any way.

That is what I would do.

As for the question of whether Marijuana is effective as a pain reliever, I don't know but I believe the conspiracy in this matter may lie with the drug manufactures who could lose billions of dollars from an easy to acquire natural substance.

Also this particular instance is making me rethink the idea of a currently illegal substance being legalized for prescription by DR's.

I have to say I don't know at this time, but several medical studies should be done to find out.

Also you should know that I will continue to treat strange chemicals that may or may not be perscribed with the same disdane. NIMBIICHI(Not in my body if I can help it)
Not to be confused with numb b___h which would mean paralized broad.

No comments: