Friday, May 14, 2004

Survivor Allstar

Rupert

So Rupert won the million in the peoples vote. YOU know why? Because people still highly value honesty, integrity, loyalty, and admire people who are straight up no matter what.
Rupert showed us that he would rather give up the million but keep himself and we the people rewarded him for the sacrifice by giving him a million. Yes I voted for him too.

To me that says that our hearts yearn for someone to trust and Rupert exemplified what a man of his word means and that not only can a person win by keeping his soul but that we can reward those who will be people of their words.

It is the way I feel-if I can't do it on the table and be honest about it then I won't do it at all. No looking over my shoulder for any reason. The Right hand of God's righteousness comes to mind.

One of my favorite verses in the Bible. Isiah 51:10. Yeah I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness; I believe.

I don't care what any body say's; I love the show survivor because on every show these people change and not for the worst. The travail strips away the hard hearted shell and these people get a chance to see themselves for who and what they are. Rob may have been the biggest winner in that department. He say's " I'm not sure I liked what I saw in my self". Whoo hoo! I wish him and Amber all the happiness and joy and contentment that God will grant a couple. What God hath joined together let no man put assunder.
I grant as God gave me the gift to; a blessing.
That they live a long life of love and joy together.

No comments: