Monday, November 07, 2005

Pro - Life

I have run into a little slow down in my blogging drive, maybe it is because I haven't found to much to screamin eagle on so I have been holic-ing on a couple of PC games here lately.

I was going to do an article defending the Presidents policy of not asking Scotus nominees their stance on such devisive subjects as 'abortion' and the 'marriage is between a man and a woman only' stuff but I found this item for anti abortion people that many may not know about.

As for the reason the President is not asking. There are probably two main purposes. One of which is a tactic to blunt the Dummo-crats anti-Christian agenda, and the lessor is to remain objective in his choice. He get's to say in public "I don't know". to which the media can only say "he doesn't know". Which get's a whispering quiet belly waving chuckle from me. So the ultra right wing( you know the ones who are treading on the edge of the road about to stumble into the ditch)needs to KNOCK IT OFF!

But. Instead I will post this small blurb and comment.

From American Family Radio(link on side bar),this teen was given the go ahead to wear his pro-Life tee shirts.


(AgapePress) - A Georgia high school has decided against censoring a student's pro-life expression on his clothing.
Senior Brian Ramirez was recently forced to serve an in-school suspension for wearing sweatshirts with messages such as "Abortion is homicide" and "She is a child, not a choice." The student also was penalized with a zero grade for each day's lab missed while in suspension, and informed that for each day he continued to wear clothing bearing a pro-life message he would remain on suspension.