Monday, November 21, 2005

The Human Condition

.
Is often determined by circumstances or chance or God if you preferr (which is what I say), which I shall label as human circumstance.

I shall describe these events with an event which took place in my life and a moral attached.

When I was in my twenties I had an enormous colon (still have) and consequently left enormous piles, if you know what I mean. Well on one particular day I descided to flush before I was finished. A few seconds later I felt something very cold and wet on my bottom that for a second of hesitation and then from suprised realization I lept from the commode. Egads crap water has touched my butt. IT's the BLOB ahhhhhh! Now it's running out of the pot and coming after me ieeeeee!
..........................................................

The moral of the story: Wait until your done to flush.