Saturday, July 02, 2005

Back to the Supreme Court

So the President gets his first nominee to the highest "human" court in the land. I suppose I should say more but I have this mellow streak going for me right now (No I hate drugs) and there is not much for the gp to go on though I have had a few inklings of whom I would like to see. Some of my picks you would have to add toung in cheek to.

Potentially this would be a turning point for the U.S.. Forest Gump says it best' "that's all I have to say about that".

Soooo let me tell you what I have been up to lately. (Yes I do have other hobbies besides verbally blasting away at my decrepit country). I play a lot of PC games and I have discovered to my delight that there are sites that do mods on some of my slightly older but favorite games. These people are outstanding at their craft and this stuff is open and free. They do it for the love of the game. I find that is so refreshing in an age where if you ain't got a buck you ain't got nothing.

I also enjoy the distraction from the every day ho-hum run of the mill death-murder-kill stuff we get on the tube. The News media down here has an incredible fetish with violence. It just freaks me out so I try and immerse myself in something that makes a lot more sense (war) than the locals acting like a bunch of heathans.

I am not sure how I will react to the upcoming cataclysms but one thing for sure this stinking world deserves it.

No comments: