Thursday, May 06, 2004

Update neeeeeeeck surgery again

OK! What now?

!@#$%%$# I got pneumonia. Probably from lying around so much and not being active enough to keep them clear. Luckily I noticed something was wrong and mentioned it to my doc. yesterday and he sent me to get an ex-ray.

I got an appointment today to probably get a anti-biotic regemin and mabey a bronchio-therapy schedual although I hope not. It aint bad yet don't mean that it can't get bad. I have my own home remedies which I have relied upon for a biblical generation to keep me healthy so I'll also hit that hard.
Don't ask for my home bronchial remedies as I have no intention of revealing them. (YOU might think them weird or dangerous worse they might be dangerous). I'll let you know if I'm on my death bed with a hallelujah I'm going home blog.

No comments: