Sunday, April 18, 2004

Get a magnate

From Popular Mechanics Magazine
April 2004 issue


Turning off hair loss

The hair experiment was conducted several years ago at St. Mark's Breast Center in Auckland, New Zealand, by Dr. Timothy Meakin. He followed the progress of 13 women under-going chemotherapy. During their 24-week treatment, they sat for brief periods of time beneath a device resembling a hair dryer. Coils inside the hood created a localized electromagnetic field around their scalps. All but one of the women kept their hair. And some experienced hair growth.



I put this article in my blog not because I am experiencing hair loss but for those of you who are.

I found the article on the internet by entering Turn off hair loss in my search engine slot and clicking go.

No comments: