Tuesday, February 17, 2004

The greatest lesson

I love cat's. There easy to take care of independant and keep critters down (from mice, rats to cockroches). There's nothing like a kitty cat sittin on your lap purring away.

I especially like it when on a Sunday and I'm laying on the couch covered up with a cotton throw watching football and the kitty cat jumps up and lays on my right side purrin as hard as he can.

I like it because my cat loves me and I love him. My cat is better than me because my cat loves me inspite of my self. He does'nt care if I'm bad or good. As far as he's concerned I'm the greatest person he knows. It is not as though I haven't been mean to him a time or two or stepped on him by accident or chased him around the house with the vacuum cleaner thinking it was funny. And oh you should see how he likes gettin a flee bath. Ever try to give a cat a flee bath? Watch out! Thier claws are like razors.

I have come to better understand what true unconditional love is. It is the greatest lesson that I have ever learned and my cat helped me understand it more.

And yet as great as the love my kitty has for me I know that God's love for me is far greater.

If we could only fully appreciate God's love for us then we might find as mankind that besides genetically being related we are truly brothers and sisters.

1John 4:7@8

If people wanted to know why I know the difference between a Christian and a non-christian? It's because I can see the unconditional love in them.

God's Love.





No comments: