Monday, July 26, 2004

It is my life

You cannot live my life, I must. You cannot see through my eyes, I must, and you cannot walk in my shoes, I must.  You cannot experience the things I do ; I must, and you all cannot be me; I must be me, in fact there will never be anyone else like me-ever. I would appreciate if if ya'll would stop trying to; it is seriously annoying. Or would you rather I cussed you out like I normally do.
I cannot live your life, you must. I cannot see through your eyes, you must. I cannot walk in your shoes, you must. I cannot experience the things you experience, you must. I cannot be you, you must be you. In fact there will never be anyone else like you-ever.  would appreciate it if you would stop trying to make me like you, it is seriously annoying, or would you rather I just cussed you out like I normally do.

Or would you rather I just cussed you out like I normally do. HUH?


No comments: