Tuesday, March 30, 2004

TRUTH

I like the truth.
I like cutting people with the truth.
I like the fear in peoples eyes when they realize what fools they have been because they truth
I like it when a bully has had the truth rammed down their throat and they look like they have pancreatites
I like it when the truth takes a liars wealth away
I like humiliating people with the truth.
I like breaking people with the truth.
I like ripping a persons hopes away with the truth
I like watching fools fall in the ditch and hurt themselves because they ignored the truth
I laugh as I watch a liar stammer and stutter trying to save themselves with more lies when they are caught by the truth.
I like watching the truth shred a liars clothing
I like using the truth as a battering ram
I like using the truth to tear down the walls of a liars imaginary castles
I like embarrassing people with the truth
I like shocking people with the truth.
I like destroying people with the truth
I like annihilating kingdoms and false ideas with the truth
I like the look of fear in people when they see the truth
I like seeing the truth rattle around in liars heads like a steel beebee rattles around in a whistle when you blow on it
I use the truth like a crazed householder uses a baseball bat on a common thief he catches in his house
I like beating that common thief permanently senseless with the truth
And then I stomp on their graves with the truth
I like telling people the truth and watching their unbelief and the stupid gyrations they go through trying to prove otherwise
I like watching fools slap into brick walls and laugh as they complain about the truth
And I rejoice in their demise
And I rejoice in their demise
And I rejoice in their demise

Get the message

Tangle with me, please. I am eager to watch you suffer as you learn the truth. I want to torment you people with the truth.



No comments: