Wednesday, January 28, 2004

Subj: Morons at the work place
From: karepak155

Hey, ever wonder why it seems you are the only one working really hard to get your work done and all those other coworkers, who are supposed to be part of your team, are doing nothing but talk and everything they can to get out of work?

I know my values as I feel I am ancient sometimes. When hired to do a job I do it. That is what we get paid for. I get so frustrated I feel like I could kick their butts somedays.

Then as I am working I am the one called into the office and given a verbal warning about something that I did not do and the supervisors and managers just sit there with their mouths open as I begin to tattle on everyone. Ha! Ha! Got their attention and I refused to sign that warning. Then I sent a letter of rebuttal to the Human resources Manager and to the CEO, telling them exactly what happened and that the verbal warning should not be in my personnel file. I went and checked my personnel file about 2 weeks ago and it was not in there. Anyway, I guess when I ask God for strength to show me his ways he surely answers those prayers and requests. He does strengthen me through these trails.

Proverbs 6:10

"A little sleep, a little slumber, a little folding of the hands to rest- and proverty will come on you like a bandit and scarcity like an armed man."

I will continue to work hard and try my best to be a good servant to God. Remember, I know there are others like me out there.

Karen

No comments: